The Forex Print is a very light-weight yet durable printing option, which allows your picture to stand out. It consists of two thin plastic sheets and a layer of hard foam that form the base for a matt picture quality.
- very light-weight - perfect for thin walls and difficult hanging positions
- available as direct print onto the 5mm-material
- lots of sizes and formats available: from 20×20 cm to 150×100 cm
Most popular sizes
Curious? - Find out more about Pixum Forex Print!
How much does my forex print cost?
Our price calculator helps you to easily find the price for your personal Pixum Forex Print. Switch between the product features and compare the large selection of formats and prices.
Our top seller at a glance
|Forex Print: Sizes and Prices||Price|
|Pixum Forex Print with rail system for wall mounting, 60×40 cm||from 52,99 ¤|
|Pixum Forex Print with screw kit, 30×20 cm||from 29,99 ¤|
|Pixum Forex Print with a clamp set (4 pcs), 45×30 cm||from 34,99 ¤|
Pixum Forex Prints
FAQ - Most common questions >>>
Material & product details
Forex Print: as light as a feather
Got a difficult wall that carries only a low weight decorations, or looking for a Wall Art that is weather- and UV-resistant for outdoor use? The Forex Print meets a wide range of requirecomposition of your Pixum Wall Art.
The advantages of forex
- light, but stable sheet: even large Forex Prints have a low weight - particularly suitable for difficult walls or as a safe variant for the kids' room.
- durable: PVC rigid foam board is known as a particularly durable material - enjoy your Forex Print for a very long time
- wide range of sizes: from 20×20 cm up to 150×100 cm
- weather-resistant:due to the direct printing process, the print is perfect for the outdoor usage
Custom design: create Wall Art true to your taste and get it printed in the best possible quality. The smooth surface of the forex board is matt and UV-resistant, - all that for a very reasonable price.
Modern look: thanks to its silk matt surface, the Forex Print is also popular among companies for presentations and at trade fairs.
Form stability: the 5 mm thick matt hard foam board does not warp, even with larger formats.
Since Forex is a material that is easy to work with and has only a low weight, you can choose from a variety of wall hangers:
- Screw system: the Forex Print is mounted through four holes that are pre-drilled in the wall painting, so that the picture "floats" about 2 cm away from the wall
- Clamping system: simply set the clamps onto the wall and slide your Wall Art into the groove on the clamping pieces. The print also hangs at a wall distance of 2 cm
- Rail system: the rail system is pre-mounted on the back of your picture so that you can hang it directly at a distance of approx. 1 cm from the wall. The railing system is then not visible to the viewer. This mounting kit is available in two sizes: a total of 4 rails for larger print and one single rail for smaller prints. The size of the rail strongly depends on the format and the weight of the print - our manufacturing team in the lab makes sure you get the matching one for your new Wall Art.
Your advantages with Pixum
- UV-direct print: this modern printing technique allows to evenly apply the colours onto the surface. Once dry, the print stays perfectly vivid and bright. It is also weather- and UV-resistant. The white background allows the colours shine
- ideal price-performance ratio: compared to an Aluminium or Gallery Print, you can get your photo printed on Forex at a very low price
- speedy delivery: your Forex Print is on the way to your home in only 3-4 business days